We've released a minor upgrade and bug fix release to GPSy X® and GPSy Pro X® to our website. The feature list for GPSy X 3.40.2 includes:
- Added support for receiving the display image from newer Garmin units.
- Added support for certain USB serial devices, possibly including some Magellan eXplorist units.
- When calibrating a map, GPSy now prompts with the text from the previous calibration point, which makes entering close data points much easier.
- Improved data transfer support for various Garmin units.
- Added an option to ignore GeoTiff data to allow manual calibration of corrupt GeoTiff files.
- Set proper default NMEA-0183 baud rate.
- Clearer error message when old GPSy license number is entered in GPSy X.
- Fixed NMEA issue which caused problems displaying speed and heading for come GPS units.
- Fixed problem loading GPSy map calibration files.
- Fixed bug in map calibration process that could trash memory.
- Fixed bug which caused some error message to say "error".
- Fixed memory trashing bug when loading GeoTiff maps.
- Fixed memory trashing bug rarely seen when closing map windows.
You can download the new versions from our main website. Enjoy!