- BSB image quality not as good as Classic GPSy when zoomed less than 100%
- Choosing "High Resolution Display Refresh" results in crash.
- Track Width/Color sub menu doesn't work.
- Overlay tracks/routes/waypoints don't display until scroll
- Right-click doesn't bring up context menu
- Bottom three sub-menus in GPSyLink menu aren't populated (The first two are fixed, the third is removed due to lack of Street Atlas.)
- Mouse cursor not changing when map window in front
- TFW, etc., files should be dimmed in File/Open dialog
- Status not shown during transferring from GPS unit
November 2005 Archives
We're happy to announce that we've released the "public" beta of GPSy Pro X. We've uploaded it to the private GPSy Pro user directory. If you're a registered GPSy Pro user, check your original "Thank you for your purchase" e-mail message for the location of the hidden directory.
We'll run the GPSy Pro X public beta for a few weeks and if there are no problems, we'll move to a GPSy X public beta, then go golden.
We're happy to announce that we're on the verge of releasing the public beta of GPSy Pro for Mac OS X. This is a limited public beta in that it will only be available to current GPSy Pro customers. When the beta is uploaded to the Pro website, we'll notify Pro users.
After the public GPSy Pro beta, we'll do a public GPSy beta.
We haven't announced the pricing for GPSy Pro X and GPSy X, but we think it'll be roughly $10-20 more than the current GPSy Pro and GPSy pricing. Upgrades to the Mac OS X version will be the difference in the price -- so roughly $10-20.